Over the last weeks we’ve been working on the release of a new pilot episode that we present to you here. It’s a short but intense collection of very different testimonies, people whose creative life has been influenced by the videogame in a tangible way beyond just its entertainment value. We’re very happy with the result, I personally love how the music score flows. Here, just as it was with Jonathan Hall’s track in the first chapter of #TGImemories, Raffa Santoro has managed to find a suitable melody for every moment of the video. It’ll be a pleasure to read your impressions.
In this episode we show how the videogame has influenced the interests of a wide range of people, from painters to musicians to car mechanics and cinema directors.
The participants of this video (in order of appearance):
- José María Villalobos: Blogger on cinema and videogames at Vidaextra.
- Ciro Altabás: Film scriptwriter and director
- Maya Pixelskaya: Pixel artist.
- Kevin P. Wood: Painter and musician.
- Alfonso Azpiri: Illustrator.
- Roberto Manzano: Professional breakdancer.
- Fco Javier Espejo: QA manager at ZED.
- Macarena Mey: Indie Developer at Dreamwalker Studios.
- Laura Sánchez “Shanoa”: Cosplayer.
- Jordi Besalú: Modder and founder of Briconsola.com.
- Pixel: VJ artist.
- Luis Miguel García: Professional violinist.
- Javier Álvarez “Neboa”: Chiptune artist.
- Jonathan Hall: Videogame musician.
- Nacho Vigalondo: Film director.
- El Chojin: MC and writer.
I hope you like our work and feel like sharing it, any word of mouth that you can contribute with will help this project move on. You can leave any comments on what you see at our blog or on the Youtube page itself.
Translated by: Darío Rivas
Reviewed by: Al Goss